This countdown towards my departure is actually killing me.
As much as I'm excited abt the whole new experience, I keep thinking of the wonderful people and things that I will leave behind back here in Singapore.
要离开开心地前往一个全新的地方是一件很难的事。
我在这里有太多的美好回忆。。。
是有好多东西放不下的。。。
还好一年的时间说长不长,我很快就会回来了!
The year of 2009 marks the year where I will be 24, 1 more year to hit mid twenties. Of all my past 23 years in life, I've enjoyed my last 6 years most. Many beautiful things happened to me. Looking back, I've never regretted going to YJ for first 3 months, I've never regretted not going to SP instead of JC. I'm delighted to have picked up KTVing from Joanna. Although there is a major regret during my time in NS, but the whole NS experience is one of the most valuable thing to me, because of the bonds forged. To be frank, I don't even regret appealing into ME and in the end appealing out of it to FASS, even though I will be a sem slower.
If I could turn back time and take QET again, I will never want to clear it. I'm elated I am 1 band short of the minimum grade to skip EA1101. EA1101 is really the best thing that happened to me in NUS. Being a 1 sem senior has it's perks too. Haha.
I've always wondered what will happen to us 10 years down the road. She said, we'll meet up as usual, but by that time, they will come with their kids and I with my wife. Haha.
Life is too precious to look back and regret, everything has happened for a reason, treat it as a learning experience and avoid the same mistakes in the future. Be bold and step out of your comfort zone. Be content with what you have. And treat any extra perks as a bonus, then life will be much happier.
若时间能倒转,我还是会选择我所走过的道路。。。
Loves.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment