Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The official move

I'm back here again!

I think this is it, the real move.
I guess 600 is a good number to stop.

Perhaps a fresh start will bring about some better luck for the future!
Heehee.

2 midterms above mean and 2 midterms below mean. By far my worst sem. Apart from studies, many other things happened. How I wished things hadn't changed at all. I feel broken down and picked up in a hurry and pasted back together using UHU glue. It seems that any mending that happened, is merely temporary. I need some real adhesive. Some thing to put me back in place. Back to how I was supposed to be.

But I guess for many things, going back to how things were isn't going to be easy. But I'm happy at how things are going. And I feel fortunate.

I guess going to Shanghai is more or less confirmed. It is really just an avenue to escape from all the craziness that I'd gone through. I felt insanely insane then. I'm going to break down any moment. But I have to stay strong, because, I have to be strong because I have to depend on myself.

18 days to exams, and I'm so not prepared. I'm worried.
Slightly more than a month to Standard Chartered and I havent trained. I'm worried too.

STOP worrying!!!! Be happy kai.

Happyness is a choice, be the one to choose it, not let it choose you. =)

No comments: