Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The reopening of school.

School term has started again. But this time it is different, I didnt registered for any mods. The feeling is pretty weird I'd say. Went Sentosa on Sat! Haha Na was so excited over the Luge. Haha. So funny. =p

Going to underwater world, reminds me of the time when we were still in primary school. Sort of bring back some memories of old. Haha. Come to think of it, it has been like at least 12 to 13 years since I been there. And to be frank, I hadn't been to sentosa in like the same amount of years if not for ENS Camp last year.

Wowing can be boring at times. Haha. All the leveling ALL OVER again is rather sian. Cold blood, ambush, mutilate, kidney shot, mutilate, eviscerate... Blah blah yada yada.

I was quite shocked to know that the person being set on fire was my MP. Though I personally hadn't worked with him before, I suppose he is a good man. Seems to be rather popular amongst the residents here. I'm sure there are many other avenues to settle disputes, violence is never one, violence should be left to computer games, such as Wow. =D

Life is pretty fragile, everytime when it gets near CNY, it seems like people tend to pass away. My grandfather passed away on the fourth day of CNY, though it was expected, but it was just so sudden. 2 of my friends had passings in their families as well. Condolences to the family.

Less than 1 month to my departure to Shanghai. Quite excited and yet feeling unwilling to leave things behind. But I am excited about the challenges ahead. One of the most challenging thing would probably be, attending lessons in Mandarin! Haha.. Cham.

No comments: