Sometimes, in order to get what you want from a project. You have to do it all by yourself. It is tiring, but bo bian. Especially when your grp mates aren't the power type. If I would be outshone in the role of leadership, I will let go. But if, no one can handle the grp, I will step in. Sometimes, I wonder if being in hibernation mode is good. I have so much opinions that I don't say. Oh well. Perhaps I need to be more steadfast.
Something aroused my thoughts.
Can we really forget a person? Personally I think it is impossible, especially if there are strong memories (be it good or bad) related to the person. All we can do, is to cast it aside in the mind and lock it up indefinitely there. Though at times, these memories will resurface, all you can do it to convince yourself that it is locked up.
Or another way would be trying to see the other side of it. See how you have benefitted from the experience. Taking it as a learning experience. Improve on the future of yourself.
Open up to new opportunities, but not at the expense of hurting others. No point cooping up, because at the end, it is you who suffers.
Life is about learning and gaining new experiences. =)
Ps. The below post is not directed to anyone in particular. Just heard something and just pointing out my views.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment