It was a different Xmas Eve this year. Haha. Na brought me to Fern's house for a Xmas Party. Her house is pretty!
Was sort of helping her decorate her house for the party at night.
Fern's bro, TP, looks like Jay Chou la. Haha. Though no a striking resemblence, it is pretty close. Heh
Way too much food, but there was a good spread. Fern's mum's bee hoon is nice!
The apple vodka is nice too! As usual, I'm the easy lobster. And apparently, because I turn red so easily, I kind of amused Kai Le, Fern's nephew a lot. He kept laughing, hopefully it isnt at me. LOL.
Though Christmas is just largely a symbolic event to me, it is the festival I enjoy most every year. I don't know why, but I just fond of this day. Of course, I love Chinese New Year too, but it's definitely for different reasons.
I'm glad you your present! =)
I like mine too! =)
Okay, my rogue was initially 4 levels behind buddy's now, she is 14 levels behind. Lol. I need to catch up!!!! And get my mount. I kind of like leveling a new character time to time again. Haha. It's fun. But for now, its more food first! Hehe
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment