It has been a damn long time since I last blogged.
So many things have happened, that I don't know where to start. Haha.
Yes, exams had been over 10 days ago. And I had been playing quite madly. Kbox, eating, A LOT of xiao long baos, bowling, drinking, pizzas, beer, party, photo taking, laughing like crazy, shooting heads and limbs off in Fallout 3, making toons puke like mad in Rollercoaster Tycoon 3.
Basically that was the summary. Hahaa.
Standard Chartered Marathon was not exactly difficult, and theoretically, most people will be able to finish it, what matters is the time you take to finish. I had a rather "exciting experience" that kept changing at different points in the race.
The first 20km were quite okay, since my legs still belonged to me. After the half way mark, it starts to get orgasmic in 2 ways. One, "yay! half gone." Next, "omfg, another half to go.." It doesn't help when you legs have been abducted by aliens and refused to respond to the signals passed down from your brain. So you count the kilometres as you run/walk and finally it starts to become single digits. This is the best part of the race IMO. I never felt more motivated, but then again, my legs were still not under my control. It practically became a walkathon for me at the end. With the occasional jogs.
Finally sang K again, with Cla and WL. Haha. Felt a bit cheated at Kbox, but oh well. Its over. Haha. Singing is simply so fun fun fun!! =)
Nan Xiang-ed with the Na, and wow, their Xiao Long Baos are damn good. Haha. We were quite fascinated with the huge xlb that the soup inside had to be drank using a straw. Went on a wild hunt for honey stick but to no avail. Haha. So she settled for fruitips. =p
Met up with PUR and EL on 2 occasions, first time was to watch Wild Child, a chick flick that I would never have gone to watch, but... it turned out quite nice and its pretty funny! We ate at Crystal Jade. Had a ball-istic day as we went on our ball-hunting journey. Haha. The 2nd time was with ZY and we went for buffet at Lao Beijing. They are supposed to give out queue numbers at 2pm, but by 2.05om, all the queue numbers were given out and we had to be placed on waiting list. Luckily we managed to get a place. But it isnt all that great. They had quite a bit of 恶心面. Haha.
Met up with Shaun, Shu and Fel for bowling and Timbreing to celebrate Shaun's birthday, haha. Spent a bit of time taking silly pictures. And the pizza at Timbre is still very nice. Haha. And I also drove Shu's car for 5mins, because no one knew how to parallel park. Haha. BUT, personally, I've only parked parallel once in my 2 years of driving experience, sooo it took me a while too. Hehe
Went shopping with Na quite a bit as well. Finally traded my old jeans for a new pair at Levis. Haha. Ate so many things recently. HK Cafe, Swensens, Bakerzin, etc..
Met up with the gang at Vivo for Hog's Breath. Finally full attendance after such a long separation. Haha. Bay is finally back and yeah, back. Hahaa. Despite not saying anything weird and lame, one of Luke's action tickled me. - Zipai-ing using a DSLR. =/
Went for a Pre Xmas Party organised by Ed and Co yesterday. And so coincidental that I wore the same colour as buddy! Haha. The photo looked so much like uniform. And our dear ZW was a "prom" king nominee.
Lazy rainy day today. 4 Christmases is nice and I think quite meaningful. =)
Overall, I had a very fruitful 10 days. Hee
But these fruits of enjoyment came at a great monetary cost. Lol.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment