Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The fellowship of the pole.

I'm just wondering if the removal of the hand poles at the middle of the doors of MRT trains would solve the issue of people not moving into the middle of the carriage.

It is a normal sight to see, people crowding to the poles, granted they need something to stablise themself on, but having a pole with 3 curved sub-poles branching out, just creates a fellowship of the pole. Whereby the tribe will encircle the pole and "chant away". Crowding out the entrance and leaving the spaces at the middle of the carriage rather empty.

I don't know, but it does seem rather difficult to educate/persuade certain people to move to the rear of buses / middle of train carriages.

Frankly speaking, up till now, I still don't understand why people don't understand that the urinals are not meant for toilet paper to be thrown into? I don't think urinals were invented yesterday. Unless I had been living in the future. C'mon, when you throw toilet paper into the urinals, it creates a blockade and clumps into well..., a clump. The janitor will then have to pick up the mess after you. Don't f_ing say that is their job because you being inconsiderate and made their job more difficult. If you need to wipe your thing, go to a cubicle.

Pee on toilet seats, I think I've mentioned this so many times. Haha. But I think it is getting from bad to worse. Even NUS toilets are not spared. Is it very difficult to flip the toilet seat up when you pee? I think it is easier than getting a couple of As and A+s right? I know a lot of you guys think you are some marksman. Perhaps you are with your M16, SAR21, or shotgun.. But you really are over estimating yourself with your urinating. Be considerate. It isn't difficult. It just makes someone who urgently needs to do some big business feel much better.

When will the society on a whole have better social obedience?

*Maybe we need to have standby toilet seats.

No comments: