Roar.
This is not fun one.
You can guess the EXACT thing I got for you. Omg.
Haha. Oh well. =)
And I am still living in suspense.
Bah. CAP leak demoralised me totally. I dropped a whole grade this sem, compared to last sem's CAP itself. Need to buck up.
Done with both the compulsory briefings for NOC and most probably settled with the accomodation, visa etc. Yay. Now, all it is left with is packing and going there. I'm leaving on the 5th of Feb, and my family is going on a trip to China on the 10th and they are going to extend their trip a few days to visit me at Shanghai. But this is like so weird that I'm only there for 1 2 weeks and they come to visit. =P But of course I wouldn't mind.
Been slacking a tad too much recently, need to train for my Ippt. The more money the merrier!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment